Saturday, May 22, 2010

Camp

The Women's Pre-Elite rowing camp starts on June 6th. That gives me exactly two more weeks at home before I head off to Philly. I am really excited to go and have this opportunity with rowing. This past year of college rowing has been phenominal and then this summer rowing with other great rowers at the national level is going to be an amazing experience. I am hoping to come back with some great races under my belt and being able to use the things I have learned on my team in Louisville.

I haven't mentioned either that the reason I am blogging about all this is because I want to be able to remember everything that has happened in my rowing career from the start of high school to wherever it takes me. I want to do things with rowing. I want to row on the U23 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment