Sunday, June 6, 2010

Philadelphia

I am now here in Philadelphia. We moved in our new apartments that they gave us last night and spent the first nights sleep in it. It was pretty good actually. I also have a room mate and I think we are supposed to get another. She is from Wisconsin and she rows for Notre Dame, our rivals who we compete against in Big East and at Regionals.  :O

But she seems really cool and I am excited to meet everyone else! We have our first meeting today at 4pm to talk about things I guess and to go for a run. Which should be interesting. The only reason I say that is because rowers are often very competitive and since all of us are probably going to be silently judging each other on the inside, we might try to be the best of the best right off the bat. I, on the other hand, will not be besting anybody at running - just throwing that out there. I'm going to save the competitiveness for the water :)

So I may possibly post something tonight if I have the chance. Also, I will try to get some pictures of everything to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment